Social Icons

Monday, October 1, 2012

Loewe Paris Fashion Week Show Spring-Summer 2013


loewe07 - hi res
Redken Creative Consultant Guido created a quintessentially Spanish chignon for the spring 2013 Loewe show in Paris this weekend. The low, sleek knot reflected the modern, sexy Loewe collection featuring well-cut leather and suede that was all about showing off their Spanish roots this season.

loewe010 - hi res
Guido, Redken Creative Consultant said “at Loewe we did Spanish-inspired hair, a small hairdo. We pulled the hair over the ears to give the look more character. It is a very rich, elegant look that goes nicely with the collection.”
Products that where used to create this look are
FullFrame17wNEWicon150x250

FULL FRAME 07 PROTECTIVE VOLUMIZING MOUSSE

Forceful23_US_150x250 (1)

FORCEFUL 23 SUPER STRENGTH FINISHING SPRAY

Glass-01

GLASS 01 SMOOTHING SERUM

How to Create This Look
Create the Look:
  1. Apply full frame 07 all over volumizing mousse to damp hair and blow dry straight.
  2. Create a clean center part.
  3. Emulsify glass 01 smoothing serum between your palms and apply to entire style for shine.
  4. Pull hair back into a low, clean ponytail making sure to cover tops of the ears.
  5. Twist ponytail into a low bun and secure with a pin.
  6. Finish with forceful 23 super strength finishing spray for very firm hold and added shine.
loewe10 - hi resloewe004



Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.

7 comments:

  1. I would love to try those products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to try the products but not if I have to do that to my hair. She looks like an alien with her ears tucked under her hair. Creeps me out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I obviously have no sense of style, lol. Oh, well....

      Delete
  3. I really like the hair, actually. I love a low bun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love redken products! I also wish I hadn;t cut my hair, bc I would love to try this bun out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. RedKen products are awesome! I'm a license hairdresser and that's all I use to use. Their products are great and well worth the money!

    ReplyDelete

Comments