Redken Creative Consultant Guido created a quintessentially Spanish chignon for the spring 2013 Loewe show in Paris this weekend. The low, sleek knot reflected the modern, sexy Loewe collection featuring well-cut leather and suede that was all about showing off their Spanish roots this season.
Guido, Redken Creative Consultant said “at Loewe we did Spanish-inspired hair, a small hairdo. We pulled the hair over the ears to give the look more character. It is a very rich, elegant look that goes nicely with the collection.”
Products that where used to create this look are
FULL FRAME 07 PROTECTIVE VOLUMIZING MOUSSE
FORCEFUL 23 SUPER STRENGTH FINISHING SPRAY
GLASS 01 SMOOTHING SERUMHow to Create This Look
Create the Look:
- Apply full frame 07 all over volumizing mousse to damp hair and blow dry straight.
- Create a clean center part.
- Emulsify glass 01 smoothing serum between your palms and apply to entire style for shine.
- Pull hair back into a low, clean ponytail making sure to cover tops of the ears.
- Twist ponytail into a low bun and secure with a pin.
- Finish with forceful 23 super strength finishing spray for very firm hold and added shine.