Social Icons

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Banish Dry Skin with Natura Culina Review!


naturaculinalogo
Disclosure: I received these items for the purpose of a review. All opinions are 100% my own. I was not compensated for this review. Your opinion may vary from mine.
During the summer and winter month’s dry skin can become a real issue for many people. I have the uphill battle of dry skin all year round. I am constantly on a mission of finding the best skin products for me to help alleviate my discomfort that goes along with dry skin. My problem areas have always been my elbows, legs, feet, and sometimes my hands. When I received my Natura Culina products, I could not wait to try them on my dry skin.

naturaculina
The products that I received are the Sugar Body Scrub, Shea Butter, and Goat Milk soap. Natura Culina (Latin word meaning nature’s kitchen) is a luxury line of organic and all natural, made-to-order, artisan soaps, body butters, skin oils, body scrubs, and perfumes. Lenka Tinka, the creator of Natura Culina has a philosophy that everyone deserves to feel healthy, loved and cared for; therefore, she wanted products that were luxurious and only the highest quality ingredients. In addition, most of them are certified organic, and without the use of parabens, sulfates, artificial colors or synthetic emulsifiers.
sheabutter                                                Natura Culina Shea Butter
This African Shea butter is richly infused with organic coconut oil, anti-aging rosehip seed oil and Vitamin E. Using this shea butter will leave your skin soft and nourished. When I used this on my elbows, I could feel the shea butter melt into my skin. When you have drier skin you need to use a moisturizer that are in a jar and not squeezed out of a bottle as thicker moisturizers work better. The smell is lightly scented of coconut, as mine does not have the added blend of essential oils. This is one product I will continue to use long term. You can choose to have essential oils with different scents infused into the shea butter or leave it unscented

sugarscrub                                             Natura Culina Sugar Body Scrub
The coconut oil sugar scrub smoothly eliminates dead skin cells while leaving your skin luxuriously soft. I have been using this scrub every few days to exfoliate the dead skin on my legs. The aroma of the coconut scent smells like a tropical paradise.
goatsmilksoap                                                      Goat’s Milk Soap
Goat’s milk soap has many benefits. If you have skin sensitivity to regular soap, goat milk soap may be something you should consider using. Since it is natural with no harsh fragrances or chemicals, it will not irritate your skin. Why would you want to have goat milk on your body? Goat’s milk has been proven to treat acne, reduce inflammation, soothe dry skin, helps protect our skin from bacteria and chemicals, In addition, goat’s milk is loaded with essential vitamins such as vitamin C, B1, B6, B12, and E. Using goat milk soap can help alleviate the discomfort and symptoms of eczema, acne, and psoriasis.
goatmilksoaplather
The goat milk soap lathers up nicely and leaves your hands silky smooth. I have been having some issues my my hand lately. My two fingers have become itchy and swollen recently and I am not sure if it is my eczema rearing its ugly head or allergy issues. However, I decided to use my goat milk soap couple times a day when I wash my hands and the inflammation has subsided as well as the itching.  At Natura Culina their is a variety of goat milk soap to choose from. One can also add an essential oil blend to give it a nice scent. Check them out at their website here.
Connect with Natura Culina on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.
Comments