Social Icons

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Unique Creations at REDBUBBLE For Father’s Day Review!!

 Father’s Day Gift Selection
redbubblelogo
*Disclosure* I received this item for the purpose of a review. All opinions are 100% my own. I was not compensated for this review. Your opinion may vary from mine.
I know over the years I have had trouble finding the perfect gift for my husband and my dad. My dad is no longer here; however, it was never easy as he never wore a tie and dress shirts were only for special occasions.
My husband works in the IT field so technical gadgets or related items for the geek interests him greatly. I was so excited to have the chance to review form REDBUBBLE! REDBUBBLE has an array of items that are perfect for dad for Father’s Day which include T-shirts, hoodies, Ipad cases, stickers, prints, posters, cards, and more. Each creation is by an artist that is mentioned with their portfolio so you can go to that artist choosing a print only from them. In addition, you can also follow them to be able to keep up to date on their latest art.
rb1
redbubbleshirt

The shirt I chose for my husband is the Have You Tried Turning It Off and On Again? This shirt is created by the artist Sally Diamonds.  I felt this shirt was perfect for my husband as he works in the IT field. The catchphrase is from the British sitcom the IT Crowd. The IT Crowd is about a fictitious London based corporation called Reynholm Industries that revolve around three staff members in the IT department. Moss, and Roy are the geeks and Jen is the manager who has no clue about IT. Moss and Roy are two geeks who are overlooked and considered losers by the rest of the staff. Roy's frustration is reflected in his support methods of ignoring the phone in the hope it will stop ringing and using reel-to-reel tape recordings of stock IT suggestions ("Have you tried turning it off and on again?" and "Is it definitely plugged in?"). Ross wears a different geek T-shirts in each episode.  Now you can see why my husband would appreciate this shirt!
REDBUBBLE has various types of T-shirts from retro, geek, funny, humor, love, music, cool, and more. In addition they have an assortment of color choices you can choose from and see what the slogan or graphic would look like on the chosen color. Moreover, you can have the graphic on the front or back.
REDBUBBLE is sure to have something for everyone. The tee’s run true to size so if you like your tee’s with a lot more room, than you may want to go up one size. The shirts are 100% cotton and may shrink with the first wash, however, I did not notice any shrinkage as I always hang new shirts and never dry them. You can find these tees for men, women, and children.

My husband was thrilled when I showed him the shirt I picked out. The next day when he wore it to work his co-workers loved it and laughed. The shirt is very comfortable and soft and washes very well. I have washed this shirt twice, the color and graphic is still vibrant and has not faded. I am very pleased with the quality of REDBUBBLE and will be using them in the future.
Connect with REDBUBBLE on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Pinterest





Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.
Comments