Social Icons

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Vtech Cordless Phone Review


vtech
*Disclosure: I received this item for the purpose of a review. All opinions are 100% my own. I was not compensated for this review. Your opinion may vary from mine*

I had the wonderful opportunity to review from Vtech. Vtech sent me the 2 handset answering system with cordless headset model number LS6475-3. This phone has many great features that I have not had before in a landline phone. You can enjoy a hands and interference free conversation anywhere in your home with the DECT 6.0 cordless headset. In addition, this headset has superior quality voice, sound, and range. The push to talk feature enables you to instantly communicate with any or all of the units in your home.


The system doubles as a multiple-handset walkie-talkie so you do not have to scream through the house to communicate with your family. The Vtech cordless phone has a built in equalizer and extended frequency band, which in turn provides a fuller clearer sound. One of the features I really am fond of is the caller ID. With the caller ID on this phone you can set it to use voice and it will tell you who is calling rather than checking the headset display. In addition, the headset will display name, time, and date of all incoming calls. With just a touch of a button you can turn the headset into a speakerphone as a result, will provide easier communication hands-free.
vtech1 vtech2
The entire keypad and LCD screen illuminates allowing it easier to see in darker settings.. The features of this phone system are.
  • Expandable up to 12 devices (2 devices can be cordless headsets) with only one phone jack
  • DECT 6.0 Digital technology
  • Up to 14 minutes of digital recording time
  • Call screening
  • Call intercept
  • Message retrieval from handset
  • Message time and date stamp
  • With up to 14 minutes of recording time***
  • 50 name and number phonebook directory
  • Intercom between handsets
  • Conference between an outside line and up to 4 cordless handsets
  • Last 10 number redial
  • Trilingual prompts allow you to choose between English, Spanish or French
  • Volume Control
  • Mute
  • Any key Answer
  • RoHS Compliant
  • Energy Star Compliant
  • Hearing Aid Compatible
My Verdict
These phones are super easy to set up. I did not even need the directions to figure out how to set up or use. I actually prefer to try to figure things out for myself rather than reading directions. The phones are lightweight which took me some time to get used to as my previous phones were heavier. I use the voice caller ID over the traditional as most times I am either doing laundry or washing dishes and if the call is not important I do not have to rush to answer. I like the ease of the hands-free communication as before I used to have to sit the phone on my shoulder while I am doing dishes and talking, which in turn makes my neck very sore!  Check out Vtech today! These would make a wonderful Father’s day gift!
Connect with Vtech on their Facebook page. Follow Vtech on Twitter

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.

10 comments:

  1. We really need to get a home phone and I was looking at Vtech phones. Thanks for the honest review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a nice phone. I am happy with it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this set, I need one that has more than one phone, we always end up running around looking for the one handset from our cheap set! Great review, love all the features the phones have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same here and sometimes the kids misplace one of them on me and least I have the other one lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a Vtech phone but not this one. I love how it had\s the headster and you can use it as a walkie talkie. Excellent review, hope to get one of these someday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. VTech makes some great phones! I used to buy them when I kept a landline. This one sounds very nice, it has all the features I would want were I to get a landline again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad its not just my family that end up shouting all through the house. I really like the look of the handsets and I would definitely use the voice caller id as well, it would make life a lot easier.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As mobile phones progresses its quality and design, home phone is unstoppable as well. I love the design of bluetooth on home phone now! How cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a pretty neat home phone. If I would decide to get a home phone, I would ask for this brand from our service provider, with all these features, it makes an amazing phone.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I liked the "easy set up" I hate those phones that are too complicated. Our phones are acting crazy, we need a new set. Will check this out.

    ReplyDelete

Comments