I have always hated the feel of sunscreen on my skin. My children were never fond of the rub down of sunscreen either. Now you do not have to use the traditional sunscreen either! This great company Beauty Forte is committed to bringing you the best sunscreen that you can imagine. This mineral sunscreen consists of pure zinc oxide and titanium dioxide. In addition, it is biodegradable!
Beauty Forte’s Mineral sunscreen uses high-micron zinc oxide so that it provides greater coverage and protection. The titanium dioxide in the mineral sunscreen is water dispersible so it will absorb humidity and allows you to be active without worrying about having to re-apply. If you are looking for a natural sunscreen that does not have synthetic fragrances and will not irritate your skin and cause breakouts this just may be the sunscreen you need. Beauty Forte specializes in natural, non-comedogenic mineral sunscreen products. In addition, this product is appropriate for individuals with allergies, skin conditions, post-treatment skin, rosacea, psoriasis, eczema, sensitive skin, and for those that have chosen to live a natural, holistic, vegan, or organic way of life.
What is the protection?
I am sure some of you may be thinking that this product cannot possibly give you the best sun protection. This is simply not true at all. This mineral sunscreen provides better protection as it uses natural broad range UVA/UVM blockers such as titanium dioxide and zinc oxide. Beauty Forte is able to provide a SPF 30. There are no Fragrances, FD&C Dyes, Parabens, Silicons, and Petroleum Oils. Every product is pure to give you the best natural sunscreen.
How to apply
This is very easy to apply if you follow these steps. These directions are found on Beauty Forte.
1. Remove the protective seal underneath the sponge (the sponge unscrews for your convenience).
2. Tap the jar on the side several times in order to get the powder flowing into the sponge.
3. Press the sponge several times straight down onto a tissue placed on a firm surface. The resistance is critical to encourage the powder to the top of the sponge.
4. Once the sponge has powder flowing easily, simply sweep across the areas you wish to cover, pressing the sponge into your skin as necessary to increase powder flow.
5. Tap the side of the jar prior to each use to maintain a fresh application at all times.
6. If your sponge needs cleaning, simply unscrew from the base, wash in mild soap or baby shampoo and warm water until the water runs clean, and stand upright until fully dry. Then reattach to the base and repeat steps 2-4.
Beauty Forte has a mineral whitening product that works great for Asians.You can find both these products at their website Beauty Forte The Mineral sunscreen comes in two sizes. one is 5.5G on sale for $19.00 or 8.5G on sale for $29.00
Overall, This was a great product. I really hate cream sunscreen lotion as its usually greasy and smelly. I love how this does not have a greasy feel and it does not smell. The container makes it very easy to travel with. My children have fun using it too! You can control how much sunscreen to dispense and it lasts a long time. I tried this product on my face and noticed it did not cake or leave it feeling dry.
Now is your chance to win a mineral sunscreen by Beauty Forte.
Disclaimer: By entering this giveaway, you agree to have your name published if you are a potential winner. Winner will be contacted via email upon ending of this giveaway within 48 hours and will have 48 hours to respond or prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be chosen. All prizes will be awarded at sponsors discretion. Giveaway will start at 1:00pm EST (09/10/12) and end at 1:00pm EST (09/21/12). Number of eligible entries received will determine the odds of winning. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY and VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Must be 18 years or older to enter and be a resident of the US.
Loading Entry-Form...... Disclosure: I received this item for the purpose of a review. All opinions are 100% my own. I was not compensated for this review. Your opinion may vary from mine.