Social Icons

Monday, September 3, 2012

Tatcha Water Collection Review

marquee-home-update
In Japan Geishas have been known for their beautiful flawless porcelain like skin. Through series of rituals that they perform on their skin, for over 300 years the beauty secrets are passed down from generation to generation. Through working with scientists, scholars and geichas themselves, Tatcha has deciphered the ritual and ingredients from a manuscript written back in Japan’s Edo Period (17th
century).
vickytatcha
A pivot in Tsai’s life was caused by the remembrance of those words several years later while traveling to Kyoto. During her visit, destiny opened the door to a meeting with a geisha that lead the soon expecting mother to sell all of her possessions, including her engagement ring. The result was Tatcha, a XO Exclusively Ours line of skincare that was constructed by the secrets of the geisha. After the initial panic of the quick decision, Tsai has never lost her resolve.
I received this beautiful water collection to review. I cannot be more excited to share this with you.
tatcha_qw_wc_hydratingmist
The first product I tried was the Luminous Dewy Skin Mist.
What it is:
A silky liquid moisturizer of squalane, red algae and our HADASEI-3 bioactive complex can be misted onto the face for a boost of soothing hydration. The result is dewy, luminous, replenished-looking skin anytime, anywhere.
Why it's different:This milky emulsion contains moisturizers and humectants leaving skin rehydrated and dewy. Does not contain high levels of alcohol and fragrance found in conventional hydrating sprays, which can dry out the skin.
Who it's for:
Ideal for dry and combination skin.
Price $48.00
Tacha
This product is hands down one of my favorites that Tatcha has. I live in Florida and I get very hot and sweaty running around with my four children. I took out this spray and sprayed a mist on my face. This was very refreshing. My skin soaked up the mist and it made my skin feel hydrated. I use this product daily as a moisturizer to give my skin a boost of hydration that it needs. In addition, you can use this on any body part that you feel needs hydration. This is one product you do not want to go without! I know I do not! Check them out Tatcha
tatchamask Deep Hydration Lifting Mask Set
What it is:This mask combines a proprietary red algae blend with our HADASEI-3™ Bioactive Complex. The silken serum infuses skin with powerful moisture-enriching actives resulting in smoother, more luminous skin in minutes.
Why it's different:The mask’s serum delivers hydration so efficiently that the face becomes taut with replenishing moisture. The unique coconut-derived biocellulose mask, developed originally to speed healing for burn victims, forms an occlusive layer on the skin that enables 53% deeper penetration vs. paper masks.
Who it's for:
Ideal for dry and combination skin.
Price $95.00
2012-08-24 20.43.24
This mask is very different than any mask I have ever tried before. As you can see in the picture you put the entire thing on your face. When you take the mask out of the package you peel off a mesh layer on the outside, then you put the gel side down on your face. Once you apply the mask push it down around all the areas and then gently pull the tab and peel off another mesh layering. Now you can wait for your face to feel the hydration. At first it just felt strange and nothing was happening. After about 5 minutes I felt a slight tingle sensation. My face felt cool the entire time this was on. When I took it off I expected my skin to have gel substance on my face. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it did not leave anything but a nice moisturizing light serum behind. Rub it around on your face and let your skin soak it all in. My skin felt fabulous! This product does not leave your skin sticky
To finish out the water collection is this beautiful fan. I did not receive this fan for a review. However, it is truly a beautiful fan that I wanted to share it with all of you.

TATCHA LIMITED EDITION Kiyomizu Folding Fan


What it is:A beautiful, handcrafted fan designed by TATCHA and made by an artisan shop in Kyoto. These fans are ideal for cooling yourself on a hot summer's day, or making any room a little more elegant.
Why it's different:
Designed specifically for you in a special TATCHA-Miyawakibaisenan collaboration, each fan is one of a kind and truly a treasure.
Who it's for:
The Imperial Family, geisha, and our friends at TATCHA.
Price $175.00
Tatcha has a wide variety of products available. Check out their selection at Tatcha.com and like their Facebook page to get updates on their products.
Follow them on Twitter
You can also catch them on Tumblr
What product are you most excited to try?
Disclosure: I received this product for the purpose of a review. All opinions are 100% my own. I was not compensated for this review. You opinion may vary from mine.
Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.

14 comments:

  1. These products look great. I like that face mask! I have never used anything on my whole face, much less a mask but I would love to give this a try. It would probably do wonders when my skin gets dry and needs a little TLC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really great...id love to try something like this =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love that hydrating mist and the mask!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these products myself! The hydrating mist is exactly what I need when I wake up early on a school morning. I spritz a little bit on and feel refreshed enough to bring my children to school!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! That Hydrating mist looks amazing. I gotta try that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an interesting product I would love to try the hydrating mist.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I live in FL also so this product looks like it would be perfect! Thank you for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so divine! The products look luxurious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to try this line! I loved the first one's I tried! Great Review!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The mist sounds awesome, great review!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting product thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd love to try one of those masks. I hate having to scrub other ones off.

    ReplyDelete

Comments