This afternoon NARS has created the look for the Creatures of the wind runway show. "[COTW Designers] Chris and Shane were referencing a character from a Godzilla film. They had this idea of 'monstrous beauty' that's raw, but still ladylike," said James Boehmer, NARS Global Director of Artistry. "So we created a look on the eyes that's a little lived-in. It's not as anime and perfect; it's destroyed." Let’s take a look and see how this was created.
Below you will find the key products to execute the look.
- Radiant Creamy Concealer (New for Spring 2013!)
- Light Reflecting Powder – Pressed (New for Spring 2013!)
- Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF30/PA+++
- Loose Powder
- Silver Factory Soft Touch Shadow Pencil (New for Holiday 2012!)
- Damned Velvet Matte Lip Pencil (used on eyes)
- Cruella Velvet Matte Lip Pencil (used on eyes
What do you think about this look? Let me know in your comments. Stay tuned for more upcoming exciting things soon.
All products, except where noted, are available at narscosmetics.com.