Social Icons

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Acure Organic Argan Stem Cell + cgf Facial Mask Review


As a busy mother of four children, the hectic days can cause my facial skin occasionally becomes neglected. When Acure Organics provided me to try their argan stem cell + cgf facial mask, I could not have been happier, or so I thought. When I received the product and tried it, my face felt heavenly soft and clean afterwards. I believe it is an understatement to say this is one of my favorite face mask products by far! Words cannot truly express enough how much I love this face mask. The revitalizing sensation that remains after using the facial mask is a true testament of the Moroccan Argan stem cells and Chlorella growth factor. Impurities are removed from the skin with the French green clay. To add moisture, Moroccan Argan Oil, CoQ10, and Seabuckthorn oil are used.

2012-07-07 20.56.36
Applying this product is kind of fun as you need to make sure you cover your entire face until you look like a deep green sea monster! Do not get any crazy ideas and start scaring little children! The face mask has a smooth texture and not grainy. It has a minty smell but not overpowering. In addition, this was very light on the skin. Once you have applied this product to your face, wait 10-15 minutes and then wash off with warm water. The face mask has a tendency to to get sudsy. However, it comes right off easily and your skin feels rejuvenated! This is a 1oz jar,and it will last quite a while! I suggest using this product couple times a week. You can pick up this product today at Acure Organics
About Acure Organics
Acure Organics is family owned and operated found on sustainable principles to provide the highest quality fair trade, natural and certified organic personal care products. Their products are created with great care and are a reflection of their values. Each of the products is free from animal testing, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, harmful preservatives and artificial colors. Acure Organics travel the globe to find the most powerful certified organic ingredients that meet their high standards of efficacy and purity.

Disclosure: I received this product for purpose of a review. All opinions are 100% my own and I was not compensated for this review. Your opinion may vary from mine.
Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.

5 comments:

  1. I would love to try something that removes the impurities from my skin without hurting my skin or doing an actual peel. Great review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argan oil is really beneficial in a lot if ways, I don't know that I've ever seen in it a face mask. You know I love organics, thanks for sharing this review! I wouldn't have known about this otherwise

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds awesome. I am trying to ignore the fact that my skin is getting older and needs a little attention. I have been thinking about trying a face mask and this looks like it just might be perfect for me. Thanks for posting this; I wasn't even sure if anybody sold face masks anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. God, this sounds like the wonder mask lol It seems to have a lot of benefits. I may have to give this a try. Wonderfully convincing review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. After learning that this facial mask has Moroccan Argan stem cells and Chlorella growth factor, I think it is a nice product. Not only because it is organic but also because it contains chlorella which is one of the super foods that we have right now. I've learned this from my doctor who recommended the chlorella supplement to me which I am taking for more than a year now.

    ReplyDelete

Comments