Social Icons

Friday, July 13, 2012

Mia Mariu Mineral Blush Review

2012-07-07 21.02.17

Not every manufactured tone suits every individual. Some individuals find to achieve the perfect tone of shade, they have to mix two separate shades. This is especially true of those with pigmentation or rosacea. If you have experienced this issue in the past, Mia Mariu has the perfect product for you! Mia Color utilizes minerals that provide lightweight and long lasting creams and powders that match your natural skin color. This does not provide the feel or look of a heavy mask, yet provides excellent coverage and protection from the sun. Enriched with vitamins and anti-oxidants, the minerals will not clog the pours resulting in fewer breakouts. Truly, one can truly find a the perfect complexion accentuating your beauty.
2012-07-07 21.00.52
When I first saw this blush I could not get over how beautiful it was. The color is perfect for my skin tone. If you love sparkles you will love the glow and sparkle this blush gives you.
essenseblush2
This particular blush is called Maria Azucena. There are many different colors to choose from such as
Capture
 
Capture2
Go to Mia Mariu and check out all their beautiful beauty cosmetics and supplies.
Disclosure: I received this product for purpose of a review. All opinions are 100% my own and I was not compensated for this review. Your opinion may vary from mine.
Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.

10 comments:

  1. Good review! That blush looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look like a gorgeous color. I love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, not heavy as some are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, not heavy as some are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful looking blush color. That brush seems like a really nice one, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice colors! I am now just starting to really spend time learning how to put make up properly :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh thank you. I gave up on wearing make up because my tone was different than anything in the store. I am going to go check this out, love your blog for bringing out new items.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful color. I can't wait to try this out. I'm a blush nut and I have yet to find that perfect color to my ever so pale skin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They have a great variety of colors. I love that it gives protection from the sun. Thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice review. the maria bonita color looks really pretty

    ReplyDelete

Comments