Social Icons

Friday, July 20, 2012

Axe–Anarchy Review

2012-07-13 20.26.52
Review by Brent – Tricia’s Husband
During the summer, one can appreciate the difference between a quality deodorant product and those of sub-standard quality. The anarchy line of Axe consists of revitalizing shower gel, deodorant stick with anti-perspirant, 2 in 1 shampoo with conditioner, deodorant stick and body spray (for women too!).
While I did not have the chance to try the 2 in 1, I am fortunate enough to try the remainder of the line.

The fragrance of these products lines is unique to any other product I have smelled before. It could best be described as medium strength, with a mixture of fresh woods and fruit combined into one. My wife and I both enjoyed the smell provided by the men, and for women lines. 
0001111119445_500X500
Placing the fragrance to the side for a moment, the  main task of the product is to maintain the smell throughout the day no matter the situation. I can say the bar deodorants work extremely well in the hot days to keep the “funk” away. Utilizing the spray, it is best used as an after shot to accentuate. This assists with the remainder of the day. The revitalizing shower gel is a good consistency to allow for cleaning the body, while leaving the skin feel free of soap.
41deaRZPD3L._SL500_AA300_
In addition to the Anarchy line, I had the opportunity to try the Sportsblast re-energizing shower gel and shampoo all in one product. The fragrance of this product is extremely mild, yet is pleasant. While the soap was a little too thick for my liking, allowing it to soap up with water a little longer does make it work well. This is could be a great product to take with you to a gym or for a weekend if you know you need to pack light, but will be showering as well.
Print
Beyond the television and internet advertising, the Axe product line shows substance and true value to its consumers. I have had a great experience of this product performing much better than other brands that I have used previously. This is one product that the quality of the product exceeds the hyper of the advertising.
For more information, visit Axe at The Axe Effect, or you can purchase this product at almost any neighborhood grocery store, drug store, or department store!
Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.

17 comments:

  1. Axe has so much new out there now, great review! I need to try the womans anarchy badly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do for sure!! This is the best smelling stuff out there! You wont be disappointed!

      Delete
  2. & here I thought Axe was just for men! I'll be on the look out now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review Brent and Patricia! I love the way these smell and have been wondering whether or not to get some for my husband. Now that I know more about them, I can ask him what he thinks and hopefully get him to try some!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Axe!! I will only let my husband wear it. He knows better than to even attempt to buy something different. LOL. He is happy with Axe though and likes it better than any other brand. My son uses it too!

      Delete
  4. my 17 year old likes the girly one :-)says its"amazing"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been wanting to try the Anarchy for Her since I saw it was available! I need to get my fiance hooked a little more on Axe so I can check out all these smells myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My son loves this stuff and I am on the fence with some but love others on my husband!

    Interesting fact: Axe is called "Lynx" in England :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always like the smell of Axe, I would like to try the ones for Women!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great review! My boyfriend loves Axe. I will have to check out the womans version.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My oldest son loves his AXE Products, great review.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome review! I cant wait to see these in a store and smell them for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great review. My boyfriend absolutely loves Axe products. I even put them in his stocking during Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My Twin sons love Axe products! Awesome review!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My husband has been wanting to try Axe.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great review! I wish I could write this good!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the new anarchy line for her! I have the shower gel and spray in anarchy 2

    ReplyDelete

Comments