Social Icons

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Monkey Balm Review


Monkey Balm is an all-natural relief for troublesome skin conditions. This product has many ingredients. However, the main ingredient is Sea Buckthorn. I know they say this is perfect for children; however, I had to give this product a try on myself. I have battled eczema as a child and currently I have a patch on the side of my face. I decided to give this an attempt and see if this helps me. When I first applied it I noticed it was a little sticky but it did go on rather smooth. It did not leave my face feeling heavy or sticky all over. It does melt into the skin and act as a moisturizer. I just started using this and it so far has relieved the itching and looks improved. I am hoping this will help take it away.

2012-07-25 22.44.52
What is Sea Buckthorn?
From the website.
Sea Buckthorn is the main ingredient in Monkey Balm. This comes from a tiny orange berry in the Himalayas.  Sea Buckthorn contains Omega 3, 6, and 9 as well as the rare Omega 7. Omega 7 is a key building block to healthy human skin.  It works both from the inside out AND the outside in.  The naturally occurring Omega 7 in Monkey Balm is the “Ancient Chinese Secret” to healing skin conditions and making your Monkey’s skin baby soft – the way it should be.
 Monkey Balm ingredients
  • Sea buckthorn seed oil2012-07-25 22.45.08
  • Sea buckthorn fruit oil
  • Sea buckthorn puree
  • Cstor seed oil
  • Jojoba seed oil
  • Cocoa butter
  • Vitamin E
  • Beeswax
  • Squalene (plant source)
Sea Buckthorn Health Benefits include
  • Reduce inflammation
  • Soothing discomfort from numerous skin conditions
  • Helping to heal wounds and burns
  • Promoting healing of acne, rosacea, eczema, and psoriasis
  • Hydration and moisturizing of the skin
  • Improvement of skin tone and texture

Interesting Facts About Sea buckthorn
  • Recommended by DR OZ as best natural cure for acne
  • Listed as the hottest super-fruit for 2011
  • One of the highest antioxidant contents of any fruit on Earth
  • Grows wild at 13,000 feet above sea level in the Himalayas
  • 10 times more vitamin C than oranges
  • 8 times more vitamin E than almonds
  • Most abundant source of Omega 7 in the world

Now that you have all this information you can see that this product all around has great health benefits to your skin. My daughter came up to me today and asked me to put some on her bug bites. I did and it helped the itchiness of them and made the inflammation go down. This is a very good multi-purpose product for all different conditions. I wish this product was around when my younger son has bad eczema problems. What is wonderful about a product like this is that there are no steroids involved. When using steroids it can thin your skin out after too much use. I think everyone that has skin problems should try this out. Check out Monkey Balm today! Monkeybalm.com
 
Disclosure: I received this product for the purpose of a review. All opinions are 100% my own. I was not compensated for this review. Your opinion may vary from mine.
Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.

5 comments:

  1. Ok, i have to try this..yesterday. Thank you for the informative review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it on my sunburn! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Great Review, That balm has so much great stuff inside of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed your review very much. I have very dry skin and it gets very itchy at times. I am going to try this out. I love the name of this! Monkey Balm. LOL I love monkeys!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds great to me! I would like to win so I may try out Monkey Balm.

    ReplyDelete

Comments