Social Icons

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Five Finger Tee Review


Don’t Put Your Five Fingers On My Tee!!

I received this shirt a week ago and once it arrived I had to put it on. I am a lover of T-shirts! I wear T-shirts all year round! The one I chose is Meh in Royal Blue. For those that do not know the slang term I will explain it. Meh originated on the Homer Simpson episode in 2001 in which Homer suggested a day trip with his children Bart and Lisa. They both replied “Meh” The dictionary defines Meh as an expression of boredom or indifference. Now on to what makes this T-shirt awesome!
All of Five Finger Tees are 100% preshrunk cotton with double-needle stitching throughout and and a seamless rib neck. All their shirts are professionally screen printed in the U.S.A. and not not use heat transfers or iron-ons.
Tees are available in many sizes and colors. There is many to choose from. There is funny, movie, music, animal, geek/nerd shirts and more!! I am sure there is a shirt for everyone!
mehshirt
Every day there is a daily steal! Daily steals are a specific shirt 1 day, 1 shirt $6.00. How can you beat that? I have to tell you that you do not have to worry about it being true to size. These shirts do come a little bigger. I am so glad they fit larger as I always loved my shirts on the big size! So what are you waiting for? Head on over to Five Finger Tees and pick up yours today! Check out their Facebook page and twitter as well! If you join their newsletter you will receive updates, specials and more! Five Finger Tees


Disclosure: I received this product for the purpose of a review. All opinions are 100% my own. I was not compensated for this review. Your opinion may vary from mine.
Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.

10 comments:

  1. very nice review

    ReplyDelete
  2. great review on Five Finger Tees :)-Melissa Ramos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need to take a look at these! Great review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fact that they are already preshrunk. We always have trouble with our t-shirts shrinking after I wash them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha. your little twitter bird kept sitting on the words I was trying to read LOL. Are the Daily steals $6 plus shipping? Guess I'll go check the site to see.

    ReplyDelete
  6. DUH. You have a sign right there in front of me. Free shipping on $50 or more but still curious what the shipping is for just 1 shirt so I will still check them out

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love t shirts and like you i wear them year round. Pre shrunk,double stitching, want more could a t shirt lover want? answer: More awesome t shirts!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this company! I have ordered a few shirts from them. The quality is good and the prices are great.I also like that they allow you to chose what color you want your shirt.

    ReplyDelete

Comments