Social Icons

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Batiste Dry Shampoo and Eylure Eyelashes Review


Batiste Dry Shampoo
Are you on the go and do not have time to take a shower and wash your hair? There is a resolution for your hair problems! Try Batiste dry shampoo. This product is perfect if you need an in between shower solution. Batiste dry shampoo will give your hair texture and make your hair smell fresh and clean. One can use this product

  • Before school
  • Leaving the gym and hair sweaty
  • On the go and do not have time for shower
  • Camping
  • Overslept
  • Before work
.
Four scents of Batiste dry shampoo are available for you to try. Aromas of this line including original, blush, fresh and tropical that will pleasure your senses. The original scent provides a fresh and clean sensation while the blush provides a floral scent with a hint of red hibiscus, peony, tuberose, and lily. Fresh provides a rainforest experience combing floral odors, wooden musk, and sandalwood base notes. Lastly, the tropical distributes a coconut smell provided by the exotics of the coconut.
2012-07-07 20.56.02
How does this product work and how to use.
I never have tried a dry shampoo before. This was a first for me. I am a mother of four children so I cannot always get into the shower. I am glad I have lots of deodorant! I live in Florida so it is very hot and humid most days and my hair gets sweaty even after I shower. I am happy that there is a product out there for individuals like myself. To efficiently use this product you need to hold your hair up into sections and spray approximately 2-3 inches away at the root. I lifted my hair and sprayed underneath. I massaged the product into my roots and then used a brush to brush it through my hair. The product did not leave any tacky residue and made my hair feel clean. One can purchase Batiste dry shampoo at Ulta full size for $7.99.On the go size $3.99  Check out Batistehair.com
Eylure False Eyelashes
I never thought I would try false eyelashes! I do not like anything to go near my eyes at all. I do not even like to put a simple eye drop in. When I received this product to try I had mild anxiety about putting them on. I opened the package up and read the directions and realized oh wow! I do not need to stick them under my lashes!! They go over my eyelashes!!! Yes, I actually thought I had to put them under. That tells you how much I know about false eyelashes. You can stop laughing at me now! I have to say these eyelashes were the easiest to apply. They make your lashes look natural, full and beautiful. I am going to be buying a bunch of these to keep on hand
 About Eylure Eyelashes
What makes these eyelashes so great is that they are for everyday use and not just for big events. You can wear them all day and they will look just as great at the end of the day. Eyelure has five different styles to choose from. If you are a beginner I highly recommend the Pre-Glued eyelashes as they already have the adhesive in place and give you extra adhesive to use when that one wears out. Adhesives are included in all Eyelure’s kits. The others available are
  • Naturalites - Lots of styles to chose from, with easy step-by-step instructions, so you can go from little lashes to lovely lashes in just a couple of easy steps
  • Naturalites Intense – These lashes are stronger, bolder, and longer!
  • Naturalites Double Lash- These eyelashes will give you fullness and texture. These lashes are for the daring type! Double on  up!!
  • Individual Lashes - Single flared pieces can be built up to gorgeous full lashes. These are brilliant for giving lashes a natural looking fullness where needed. Just a couple at the corners (and they are pretty easy to put on!) can give you a cut little flick or a full set applied across the lash line will give you amazing long lasting lashes!  Being individual, they allow for complete control over the thickness of desired lashes.  Individual Lashes grow out with the natural lash, can last for weeks and are the number one choice for many of the world’s top make-up artists.
  • Pre-Glued – These Lashes are perfect for the beginner, (like myself) These pre-glued lashes have adhesive already on them. They are easy to apply and come off just as easy.
eyelureeyelashes.jpg
Here I am sporting my Eylure Eyelashes. My left eye has one on and my right does not. I never tried them before I am no expert!
All these Eylure eyelashes can be purchased for a great price of $5.99. You can find them at Ulta,com. You can look at eylure’s products at eylure.com
Disclosure: I received these products for the purpose of a review. All opinions are 100% my own. I was not compensated for a review. Your opinion may vary from mine.
Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.

5 comments:

  1. I too don't like anything near my eyes but you made it sound easy and non threatening. I am ready to give these a try. They look natural and very pretty. Thank you for the review or I wouldn't have wanted to try these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have used dry shampoo many years ago and was not happy. I will try this as it sounds like it isn't sticky like the one I used before. Having someone try it and review it helps in making good decisions to try things. I hate to buy things only to be disappointed in the end. Thank you for explaining how to apply it. looking forward to trying this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those eyelashes look great! I think it looks very natural (well, maybe with 2 applied:) ) Can you tell me the ingredients in the dry shampoo? That's an interesting product..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank for teaching the world the right way to wear false eyelashes. lol great review. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet! I could use that for when I get out of the pool.

    ReplyDelete

Comments