Social Icons

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Smoobee The No Cry Brush Review

100_1510
Do you have a child that gets knots in her hair and cries while you are brushing it? I do! My six-year-old pulls away from me when I brush her hair. She always says, “No mom stop! Stop hurting! Well look no further; the Smoobee may just be the thing you need. The one thing I noticed immediately about the Smoobee was the sturdy handle and soft bristles. Just make sure you do not submerge this brush underwater,as it is all wooden.

100_1507
I showed the brush to my daughter and first thing she wanted to do was decorate it with the bedazzle stickers. Once the stickers were all over the brush she decided to try it herself. Mom! Mom! She says it does not hurt! I took the brush and wanted to try it on the back of her hair myself to see how it worked. Not once did she complain of pain, or even pull her head away from me. The Smoobee offers three different colors to choose, Turquoise, Purple, and Pink. Smoobee also has gem stickers that you can purchase to bedazzle your Smoobee.
100_1514
For a limited time they are offering free shipping on purchases of two or more Smoobees! In addition, the Smoobee brushes are on sale for $15.99. This is a great deal as they go for $19.99 regular price. You can buy the gem stickers to decorate the brush for $2.95. Try one today! http://www.smoobee.com
Smoobee Magic No Cry Brush
Disclosure: This product was given to me for purpose of a review. All opinions are 100% my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. I was not compensated for this review.
Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.

8 comments:

  1. NICE!!! I need one of these...I have curly hair that knots up!!! GREAT IDEA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This product looks great for little kids because they can accessorize it, it doesn't hurt or get tangled like other brushes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like it would be helpful for my nieces curly hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like it would be helpful for my nieces curly hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should pick one of these up. My kid's hair is past her butt, thick and super curly. Brushing her hair is our combined least favorite activity EVER

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd probably benefit from this myself. My hair is so thick and knots easily!

    ReplyDelete

Comments